Lawn Turf Centre
Fox House Lane
tel: 0808 120 3822 / 07778 458251
How many rolls do I need?
Lawn Turf Centre is committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
Looking after personal information that you share with us is very important. We want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely, and to understand how we use it to offer a better and more personalised service.
We have published this notice to help you understand:
- how and why we collect information from you
- who we share your information with, why we share it and on what basis
- what your rights are
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. We will be known as the “data controller” of the personal data you provide to us and we will sometimes refer to ourselves as “we” or “us”.
Should you need to contact us please email:
Data Protection Officer
What information we collect and why?
When you purchase services from us, you are entering into a contract with us. We will ask you to provide some personal information such as;
- Full name of the individual or the company
- Contact numbers
- Email address
How do we use your information?
Data protection states that we can use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more reasons, which include:
- Contract – Your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement (e.g. send you an invoice).
- Consent – Where you agree to us using your information in this way (e.g., newsletters and promotional material)
- Legitimate Interest – Securely transferring relevant information to third parties such as delivery partner.
- Legal Obligation – Where there is a statutory or other legal requirement to share the information
Who we share your information with and why?
We work with several agencies and businesses in order to provide the services that you expect from us. For example, IT support companies – we work with businesses that support our website and other business systems.
Keeping in touch with you.
We want to keep you up to date with information about our services. When you enter into a contractual arrangement we will ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing information.
If you decide you do not want to receive this information you can request that we stop contacting you by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0808 120 3822. You may continue to receive messages for a short period while your request is being dealt with.
How long do we keep your information?
If we collect your personal information the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose we will always retain your personal information for a period of 7 years. The only exceptions to this are;
- The law requires us to keep the information for a longer period or delete it sooner.
- You exercise your right to have the information erased and we do not need to hold it in
connection with any reasons permitted or required by law.
- We bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your
What are your rights?
You are entitled to request your Data Subject Rights from us and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
Should you need to contact us please email:
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Delivery and Service Areas
- West Yorkshire inc. Huddersfield, Wakefield Leeds and Bradford
- Manchester, Rochdale and Oldham
- South Yorkshire inc. Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley
- Cheshire and Surrounding areas inc. Cheadle, Stockport, Glossop and Wimslow
For outside of these areas please email or contact the Lawn Turf Centre on 0808 120 3822 / 07778 458251.